Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brandijohn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2013, 12:26 PM
    Probation violation child support
    Wife was put on 5 yrs prob. With 3 yrs backup for nonpayment of child support. The payments are extremely high and was unable to pay for awhile wich resulted in another warrant for violation of prob. She was extradited to Missouri oct. 23 her review hearing is on 1/6/14. Im not the father of the 2 kids she ows on but we have 3 kids togeather all 3 yrs and younger. I want to know if she will be sentenced at that hearing and when she is sentenced what may happen to her and also will they let her co.e back to Michigan? She already had her prob. Transferred here when this all started. Any info would be great thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Can I travel if I pay child support, probation installed, state of NJ? [ 4 Answers ]

I live in state of NJ and I pay child support. Recenlty ex-wife changed metod of payment from voluntarily method to probationary method (automatic withdraw from the paycheck). I am also in arrears (when I was unemployed, turned out I was STILL SUPPOSED TO PAY SAME AMOUNT (? ), but I never missed a...

Violation of Probation, Maryland Shoplifting PBJ/Violation due to Urine Test [ 1 Answers ]

My 18 year old niece was arrested three times within a week for shoplifting. The first was under $200 worth of electronics she was stopped with before leaving the store, A few days later, she was caught stealing small items totaling under $20 from two stores in a shopping mall. This resulted in 2...

The child support agency in violation of my servicemembers relief act? [ 6 Answers ]

In 1999 a default judgment was entered against me while I was deployed to Bosnia. The child support agency filed a motion saying I was not in the military but sent the court doc to my military address. How can I file a lawsuit against them?

How do I put a lien on ex's home -child support violation [ 10 Answers ]

We have been to court numerous times regarding child support payments. He told the court for each of the 3 appearances ago that he had the children on a life insurance policy as mandated by the court. He has failed to show proof of that. I know he does not have it. Can I put a lien on his home...

The child support agency in violation of my servicemembers relief act? [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possible to sue a Child Support Agency for wrong doing? And How is it accomplished. My case would make national News if all my coorespodance is read online it is truly unbelievable.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.