Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CliveFarron Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2013, 07:05 AM
    Where can I store my furniture during the renovation of my house?
    I am going to start renovation on my house, I want to store my furniture at some external place
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 6, 2013, 08:17 AM
    There are loads of storage facilities where you can rent a storage room for a period.

Another option are PODS (Error). These are lockable containers that are dropped off in your driveway where you can store items. For a time. PODS is one company that does this, there are others.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 6, 2013, 08:23 AM
    I was looking for a pod to rent once, and discovered that that company doesn't have them around here. Then I noticed some in yards with the names of various local movers on them. I think a lot of movers have them now, so just call any mover.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 6, 2013, 08:45 AM
    For furniture you should use a climate controlled storage building. Try "Uncle Bob 's Storage " on Google.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the best online store to buy home furniture? [ 6 Answers ]

Buying furniture can be a daunting and laborious task. However, with the advent of online shopping it does not have to be painful and we can I find some good deals compare to in store shopping. Well, I am planning to buy some new furniture for my home. Just wondering the best online store for home...

Do I need a license to deliver furniture from the store to customers house? [ 6 Answers ]

I want to deliver furniture from the store to the customers house. Do I need a license to do this service for the customer?

Discontinued furniture colors from current in-store lines [ 3 Answers ]

I have no idea what topic to ask this question from. If this isn't the right one, please email me with help on where to go. Where can I find a discontinued color on an item bought from Rooms to Go. I am looking for the Cindy Crawford Metropolis leather armless loveseat in what they called "pale...

Furniture Store Rip Off [ 4 Answers ]

My wife and I ordered a Dining Room Table Set for $1800. We were told it fit 8 people and purchased 8 chairs. When it arrived, we realized it was a 4-6 person table and too small for the 8 chairs. We have called to try to talk to the manager. But they claim he has been out. It's been two weeks of...

View more questions Search