Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    omarmarwan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2013, 05:18 AM
    Contacting a supplier
    HI,

I work in a company as a safety manager, and the manager gave me a phone number for a supplier of Safety Net (the nets that we put under the same flr while we are constructing it so that if any body fall down, he will fall on the net).
    But this supplier is not in my country and I need him to visit my site so that he will recommend what he must supply because I really donno my requirements.

Please help me bu that as soon as possible.

Best regards..
    Omar Hamandi
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Dec 6, 2013, 05:47 AM
    Have you contacted the supplier to see if they have someone they can send or an alternative method of understanding what your needs are?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Locating supplier [ 2 Answers ]

Company that will fill plastic hot sauce bottles. How do I do a search for US companies that fill food/sauces into bottles. This would mean that they would do the final seal? I'm confused if the bottles would then come to them labeled, but they filler would steal have to place a final seal onto...

One Stop Supplier [ 1 Answers ]

I hope someone can help me. I'm planning to start an online store buying, selling, and trading video games, DVDs, and computer games. Do anyone know of just one supplier that may deal with all of the abovementioned items? I'm not looking for closeout items, but mainstream new releases that you...

View more questions Search