Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alexib7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2013, 07:22 PM
    Black shadow and running in my new house
    We moved in our house August 2013 and lately I began noticing this black shadow in the house, even in the day time. When I notice it or feel someone staring at me, its like it just runs pass it really fast. I have felt someone that has been in the room with me when I am alone sleeping and when I wake up, it's they walked out. When I am down stairs I hear as if someone is walking upstairs and running down the stairs. This is a farely new home and no one died here. So what is going n here? Help
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Dec 6, 2013, 02:37 PM
    A home doesn't need to be old, nor does someone have to have died on the property for a spirit to reside somewhere.

Is there the possibility of natural explanations? Shadows being cast from outside the home from a road? Trees or animals nearby that could cast a shadow? I'm not doubting you, only offering a possibility before you assume it is a spirit.

There are lots of reasons a spirit could be in a home, if not anything else simply because it WANTS to be there. Making a spirit go away or removing it has to do with removing it's right to be there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Black shadow [ 2 Answers ]

I have a pic of my son and there is a larege black shadow floating above him. It almost takes the figure of a dog. What is it,what does it mean? Should I be concerned?

I saw 3 black shadow figures in my house [ 6 Answers ]

Please read this because everything in this story is true and I experienced all of it. Thank you. When I was 10 I was living in an Edwardian house, when I lived there I never felt safe and I always, always felt like there was someone watching me, then one night I woke up suddenly and I sat up on my...

Black shadow [ 3 Answers ]

My 16 year old son was woken from his sleep by a cold blowing on his face ( he said it felt like a fan being on).when he woke up he saw something black above his bed but was un able to call for me or move he said his eyes were wide open looking up towards the black shadow above him and it wasn't...

I believe my house is haunted after seeing a black shadow outside [ 11 Answers ]

I believe my house is haunted after me and some friends have seen a black figure walk around The first time anyone noticed it was when we were in a tent and 3 people went inside for a sec and they came out screaming and they described a black figure running towards the door Then my friend noticed...

Black Shadow Figure in my House [ 61 Answers ]

Help please! I have been living in this house for 2 years and all of a sudden in the past 4 months or so, I have seen this black shadow figure peeping and looking at me from the corner of my bedroom door in the hallway, it is there long enough for me to see it, I can't see any eyes, but it is a...

View more questions Search