Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alan Barysh Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2013, 07:12 PM
    I remember an English Spy movie where a number of men disguised themselves as milkmen
    I remember an English Spy movie where a number of men disguised themselves as milkmen to help a spy get into the English embassy. What was the name of that movie?
    ad6004 Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Jan 4, 2014, 05:39 PM
    Carry on spying

Carry On Spying - UK Trailer - YouTube
    Alan Barysh Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2014, 08:24 PM
    Sorry wrong type of movie! The one I was looking for was not a comedy.
    Sandrec Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2014, 08:50 AM
    Your question made me think of "The 39 Steps." Not quite what you described, but similar. British spy thriller. In Hitchcock version main character eludes the police by dressing as a milkman.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spy movie title needed.spy movie- double for someone else. [ 3 Answers ]

I can't seem to remember the name of a certain movie I watched years ago. It envloves a marine who I believe fakes his own death, and is then trained to become a stand in for someone else, who is evil. The man, is forced to eat some kind of soup for every meal. He is forced to memorize the...

Searching for a 60's movie (comedy) about a mexican army troop disguised as a marchin [ 2 Answers ]

Looking for a movie title. 60's comedy about a mexican army disguised as a marching band in an attempt to capture a ancient fort (alamo?).

Childhood movie-Please help! Princesses and Princes (creatures disguised) [ 4 Answers ]

I can't remember anything else about the movie, it was animated, and around the early 90's, but the scene entails a few princesses sneaking off in the middle of the night to meet underground with another group of princes. But around a certain time the princes would turn into creatures (wolves or...

80's or early 90's spy movie? [ 1 Answers ]

There is a movie or more specifically a movie soundtrack I have been trying to track down for years. I apologize for being vague however I do not remember much about the movie except in the end an American and a Russian spy meet in a wet tunnel. When the Russian spy walks away he spins back around...

View more questions Search