Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GARY DURHAM Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2013, 06:19 PM
    Ignition misfire fuel injector problem
    I have a 1996 caddy sedandeville I have some lights on but they re not anything wrong why lights stay on?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 5, 2013, 09:13 PM
    What lights? Engine check light?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Dec 6, 2013, 01:17 PM
    . Check for codes.

. Check the battery and alternator.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

96 Silverado fuel injector? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 96 silverado with a v8 305 vortec engine. I had problems with the fuel pressure and had the fuel pump replaced. The mechanic hooked up the computer and said that everything was working fine. About 10 days later my truck started acting funny again. When I am driving the whole truck...

1997 prizm with new fuel injector and fuel pressure regulator keeps flooding [ 1 Answers ]

My 1997 Prizm ran well until 1 1/2 months ago. One day during several weeks of wet weather, I was stopped at an intersection and the car stalled. It took several minutes of retrying and it finally started. I drove it home and put a can of dry gas into the fuel tank. It would no restart. A...

Installing a Fuel injector [ 1 Answers ]

How do you install a fuel injector for a 1997 Pontiac Sunfire? How much would it cost for the part? (I live in Canada) I was wondering how difficult would it be to install a fuel injector? I am a novice when it comes to cars, I can do the basic maintenance requirements when it comes to cars.

View more questions Search