Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cdea2764 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2013, 03:23 PM
    Buionectomy cause disqualification for military?
    Had a bunionectomy done about 6 years ago doesn't bother me still able to work out everyday no pain what so ever. Will the military still allow me to enlist?

Check out some similar questions!

Military movie / military school [ 2 Answers ]

The movie is about military school and a strict boss / sergeant. He is rude and mean to recruits. I think its 1980-1990's movie. Do you guys now any movies like this?

Academic disqualification [ 1 Answers ]

I dropped out/flunked out of the University many years ago. During a difficult time in my life, my mother died, I started just not going to my classes and ended up on academic probation, and later was diqualified for not properly withdrawing and taking a lot of wf or w grades. Would there be any...

Security clearance disqualification for 3rd degree felony on theft charge [ 0 Answers ]

Five years ago I had a forgery charge reduce to a (3rd degree felony) theft charge and a theft by check dismissed. I'm requesting and eligible for non-disclosure of the offense after 2009. Presently I hold a security clearance TS/SCI and due for renewal in 5 months. Can I still be eligible...

Military to Military Marriage Different Home of Records [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I both are active duty military and we have two different "Home of Records". My husband is a NC resident and I am a TN resident (no state tax) I am trying to file MFJ for federal. Everything went well until I went to file state taxes for him. How do I do this? Can I file federal...

I got married to a military guy, and we got military housing [ 6 Answers ]

MY husband and I became eligible for base housing and took it, because the only time we would move in was that day. In my old apartment lease there is a military clause. However I got the apartment before I became married, and my husband is not on the lease. My landlord is saying that the military...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.