Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mauroc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2013, 10:31 AM
    I've lost my green card and social security number
    I've lost my green card and social security number could I still go to Mexico could I still go this December and come back without it.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 5, 2013, 04:18 PM
    I hope you reported both lost, instantly. What about your passport?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Names don't match on social security and green card [ 1 Answers ]

Hi al... I recently got my green card and when I see the name there is this diffrence in that my middle name was not written fully on my green card but it is fully written on my social security number... like for e.g.. Henan D. gormon on my green card and henan delen gormon on my social security.do...

Conditional green card needing a divorce. Will the green card be lost? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a conditional green card by marriage in good faith. My wife(my petitioner) and I were only together for 2 months after marriage since she has to go to rehab for drug control.She has a boyfriend before who was into drugs and was controlling her that is why she was sent to rehab.Up to this...

Regarding social security number [ 4 Answers ]

:)Hello, I need to know what my child's social security number is for taxes. His card was misplaced during a move .

How Can I get a new Social Security and ID Card which was lost [ 3 Answers ]

A while ago I had my wallet in my pocket and it was taken to the cleaners. I later discovered that it was missing. The cleaners said they didn't have it. This is when my aggravation began. All of my information was in there. The most important pieces were my Photo ID and my social security card....

Social Security Number (L1 to H4) [ 0 Answers ]

Need help on the below situation One of my friend had come to US on L1 visa and got social security number during her work. Then she went back to india. Now she is coming back to US but this time on H4 visa. So my question is can she use the same Social Security Number for H4 that she had...

View more questions Search