Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    djs59 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2013, 10:15 AM
    Restoring operation of Panasonic dmr ez48v
    Hello, my nane is Dominick and my e-mail address is [email protected]. My 86yo Father hit a button by mistake and now I can't get it to play cd'she is legally blind so he can't help as I've can't get it working again. He hit a button on his remote for that unit. Can I get the default settings the player? In a diagram or a utube instuctional wmv or rm? Thanks in advance for any help you may give me.

Check out some similar questions!

Which arithmetical operation is actual operation that computer does internally ? [ 0 Answers ]

I mean that what is the behavior of computer that how can it compute arithmetic operation like Addition (+), Subtraction (?), Multiplication ( or or *), Division ( or /). Yes, It perform all the operation but actually it does all the operation only through addition.This is the only operation...

How do I make my Panasonic DVD player (DMR-EZ28) Region-Free? [ 3 Answers ]

I understand that you can make a dvd player region free by changing/punching in a code. How/where do I change the code in and what code would allow me to play region 2 (UK) dvds. It currently plays region 1 and it is not a Blu-Ray player. Panasonic model number DMR-EZ28

How do you go about hooking up a Panasonic DMR-EZ48V DVD-VCR Recorder to a T.V. [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to hook up a DVD-VCR Combo Recorder to a T.V. set. It is a Panasonic DMR-EZ48V DVD-VCR Combo Recorder to a Sharp 46 inch T.V. tHE t.v. is aLCD T.V. My name is Danny Couch And my E-mail address is [email protected].

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.