Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AuntieQ1818 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2013, 08:59 AM
    I ant to add my husband's name to the deed of my house here in NY. How do I do that?
    I have the mortgage. We have been married for 13 years and I would like to do this for Christmas. What do I do?
    Thanks!
    LisaB4657 Posts: 3,662, Reputation: 534
    Expert

Dec 5, 2013, 09:07 AM
    At the top of the Real Estate Law Forum there is a sticky post that explains how to add someone to your deed. You can read it at https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/real-e...ed-569716.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I add my name to our house deed? [ 12 Answers ]

I actually have a 2 part question. My husband was married previously and widowed. His deceased wife is still on the deed to our house. I need to have her removed, I have the death certificate, and have my name added. I am on the mortgage to the house but would like the deed to be in my name as...

I want to add husband to property deed [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if there is a form and on which site that my husband and I can fill out to file with the county adding his name to the deed. We bought the house together and put it in my name only. We would now like to add his name. Is it necessary to go to a title company or attorney to do...

Add my name on my husband deed [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Philadelphia, PA and married for about 3 years. I want to add my name on my husband deed (he wanted me to do that too). How do we do it?

How do I add my husband to my deed [ 0 Answers ]

I live in California and I want to add my husband onto my house deed. My home is in my name and it is also in my own trust. I created my trust that says my husband gets my entire trust if living when I die... he has his own trust as well. However, I still want to add his name to the deed. How...

Add my husband to the deed of my house [ 5 Answers ]

I would like to know how I can add my husband to the deed of my house. Thanks, Judy

View more questions Search