Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cdea2764 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2013, 03:05 PM
    A lot going on but please help! Bunions flat feet bad credit... AIRFORCE
    All right! So I am 21 and I want to get my life together and do what I've always wanted and join the military! The airforce to be exact but I have bunions which were corrected by a doctor, they don't hurt or anythimg. Next my feet are flat... then I have one repo on my credit a few other things like a phone bill & over draft but that's it... do you think these things will disqualify me for enlistment. I know I can speak to a recuiter but I'm just asking online first thanks in advance!
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Dec 4, 2013, 03:35 PM
    In my day (40 years ago) flat feet was an automatic disquaifier for military service.

This US military site (mostly discusses SEAL training) offers an opinion in about he 14th paragraph down, and sounds like not so cut and dried nowadays. Good Luck.
    The Navy SEAL Rumor Buster - Military Fitness - Military.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can people with 'flat feet' join the Canadian Forces (Army) ? [ 2 Answers ]

I want to join, but my dad says you can't join if you have 'flat feet'. He was in the army in the 80's for 7 years. Have things changed since then? I have orthodox if that helps. Thanks.

Flat feet [ 2 Answers ]

What does flat feet have to do with your running skills?

I suddenly have a lot of flat red spots? [ 1 Answers ]

They are not itchy or painful. First I had them on my hand, and now I have them on my leg and feet and thigh--for one week. The ones on my hand have almost disappeared, but the other ones are spreading.

Usmc flat feet? [ 3 Answers ]

I am 17 yrs old and I recently learned from my dad that I won't be able to join the beloved marines because I have flat feet is this true? If so what can I do? Please help:-( ohhh and plan in joining after college hopefully

I have a lot of discharge and I also sweat a lot down there and there's a bad body odo [ 1 Answers ]

I have a lot of discharge and I also sweat a lot down there and there's a bad body odor smell from it and I don't know if something is wrong and what to do about it?

View more questions Search