Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Xynida718 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2013, 10:50 AM
    Need help getting person info
    This person scammed me and put me in debt for over $2500 the only way I can even attempt to go to the police is if I have some sort of information on him all I have is a photo and a name. I don't even know if that's his real name.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 4, 2013, 11:00 AM
    It probably isn't his real photo either. I'm guessing you are out the $2500 with no recovery possible.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Dec 4, 2013, 02:43 PM
    What kind of scam was it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Please let me know if you know how I can find work info on this person [ 1 Answers ]

I obtained a small claim judgement on a person who bought a car from me in So.Cal and only has paid the down pmt. I live in Las Vegas, NV. I have a copy of her driver license, her phone and address but not her employer or SS#. I want to file the papers to attach her wages but need this info. Do...

Bank gave info to wrong person! [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, My husband and I have been debating if we should or can take some legal action in a situation that happened a couple of days ago. Here's what happened: I went online to check our account like I always do, and I saw that someone had made a counter withdraw from our account twice. First...

Need to sell furniture to person/store without posting info to the classifides [ 6 Answers ]

I need to sell my grandmother's furniture asap. I thought I could locate a business that would buy old furniture, in a good condition, but I have been unsuccessful. I don't mind selling directly to an individual, but that seems so much harder. I've surfed the Internet and asked several friends,...

View more questions Search