Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    avela_1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2013, 08:17 AM
    Ghost Movie
    I'm looking for a movie about ghosts and there two parts that I remember from it. I've searched it for so long but no luck yet. I think its either late 80's early 90's maybe. I remember there's a husband and wife and on one of the nights the husband hears whispers in his pillow as soon as he lays his head on it. There's also a part where he sees a beautiful woman ghost and when he jumps on him he sees her really ugly and scary looking. I remember at the end after moving to another house the wife ends up seeing her moms ghost while she's unpacking in the kitchen. I thought it might have been one of the amityville movie but its not.
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Dec 4, 2013, 11:07 AM
    The Haunted
    The Haunted (TV Movie 1991) - IMDb
    (Here's images of what the female ghost-thing looked like at first, then what she looked like when she changed..)Google Image Result for http://www.stojo.com/images/grabs%25202/The%2520Haunted%252007.jpg
    Google Image Result for http://www.chillertv.com/sites/chiller/files/D6VD6EWYsoytYdd.jpg

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help please on this ghost movie [ 1 Answers ]

I think this was a black and white movie about a school caretaker who sees the ghost of a little girl she always sings a song when she appears. It then turns out that he murdered her.would love to see it again

Movie ghost in the hospital? Not remmebering the movie name please help [ 0 Answers ]

There is big old hospital on the mountain which was burned down and people were dead inside after so may years . One rich person challenges one group of people dare to stay for some time if they did they will win a wealthy amount . I don't rememer the name of the movie help me please.

Name Movie Title- Kid ghost movie [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, been searching on the internet for the name of an old movie I have seen. I would have seen it when I was about 10 or 11 so made before 1996 or around then. Being that it has been a fair few yrs since I have seen the film I only recall small details. I believe it was about a young boy who...

Name of movie: Killer named ghost or the ghost; man named king who escaped by falling [ 1 Answers ]

Killer named ghost or the ghost; man named king who escaped by falling out of a window; man who ghost thinks of as worthy of being his predecessor

Movie about a ghost? [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find this movie that I saw a long time ago... It's about a man who goes to an auction and buys a long handled saucepan/coal warmer or something. He accidentally breaks the handle and finds a scroll inside with a spell written on it. When he reads it, a ghost appears. I also...

View more questions Search