Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sagar8 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2013, 03:31 AM
    Which is the best DSLR to buy under 30K-35K
    I want to buy a camera under 35K so which is the best to buy under that price range. I have selected Sony 3000K, Nikon D3200, D5100, Canon 600D.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 4, 2013, 07:04 AM
    You do realize that K stand for thousands? Which of those cameras costs $30,000?
    Also, any camera you buy is going to vary in price according to what lenses come with it, unless you are just buying the body.
    I like Canon, and the 600D is in the Rebel series, a good model. Prices are in the mid to high hundreds, depending on lenses.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Dec 4, 2013, 02:42 PM
    It is quite possible from the name that the OP is from India. Or some other country with a different dollar system.

Currency Converter | Currencies Center - Yahoo! India Finance
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Dec 4, 2013, 03:00 PM
    When purchasing a camera you cannot simply look at price. Ask yourself what features you want out of a camera. Is this an all purpose camera... or are there specified areas of photography that you want to be involved in? One camera may be cheaper than the other, but may also lack a handy feature or spec. that you'd want.
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Oct 1, 2014, 09:33 AM
    For $35,000, you can get the best DSLR with any lens you want - and still have tons of money leftover. Canon or Nikon are the two leading brands.

Milo
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 1, 2014, 09:36 AM
    For $35,000 you could probibly buy something discarded from a spy agency... that could photograph license plates from a couple miles away.

Do they even make one commercially available for that price that's NOT encrusted in diamonds, gold or jewels?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I'm 11 years Old Should I buy a bridge dslr camera or a small compact camera? [ 2 Answers ]

I do have experience with a dslr camera

What do you think about this configuration under 30k [ 2 Answers ]

I plan to assemble a computer under 30,000 rupees, do u think the following configuration is okay? Processor AMD Athlon II X4 645 3.1 GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition M Board ASUS M4A88T-M/USB3 AM3 AMD 880G HDMI USB 3.0 Micro ATX AMD Monitor AOC e2343Fk 23" LED LCD Monitor RAM...

DSLR, starting photography studying [ 6 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I'm thinking about purchasing a DSLR camera this winter and start studying about photography. I'm more interested in taking pictures of nature and scenery than human. What lense do you recommend to start with? I'm thinking Nikon D60 camera, but I know lenses makes the difference....

Paid just approximately 35K for pool and liner has large gaps [ 3 Answers ]

I am unsure my pool was installed correctly. First, I lost my driveway, because they changed my elevation, and made the pool to low. A complete shock. Second, they installed an automatic water filler that they forgot to mention or connect, which was to late since pavers were done. Consequently,...

View more questions Search