Ask
    feminfrancis333 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2013, 09:17 AM
    What is the definition of postnatal diet
    Definition of the post natal diet
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Dec 4, 2013, 02:23 PM
    It is what you should consume after you given birth. It is a little more calorie heavy because you're breast feeding. So what you ate before you were pregnant and a little more. Make sure it is balanced as well. You're responsible for EVERYTHING your child consumes. So if you're low in a vitamin that is vital for the baby, the milk will be low in that and you will be REALLY low in it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Definition [ 2 Answers ]

What is the difference between a spiritual awakening and a spiritual experience?

T.A.P what is the definition [ 9 Answers ]

I need to know the definition for the text type in T.A.P, I can't find it anywhere. Tank you

Can Diet Coke/Diet Pepsi ruined your diet? [ 17 Answers ]

Hello, Iam Writing To You Because Iam One Of Those People That Have Been Trying To Lose Some Pounds.. I Have Been Cutting Off The Sweets, Fatting And Anything Else That Gains Weight.. I Also Have Been Doing Exercise.. my Only Question Is If Diet Coke Gains Weight Even Though If Its Diet?. My...

Postnatal bleeding at 10 weeks [ 1 Answers ]

Its going on to 11 weeks now & I've been bleeding since I had my child. My midwife told me to get a scan done but it will cost $230 because I'm over 6 weeks and I don't have that sort of money. When I gave birth to my child I lost about 1.6 litres of blood and my placenta was being difficult to...

View more questions Search