Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    punny048 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2013, 08:08 PM
    Just got my braces off and my teeth seem to flare out?
    Here are some pics,
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/110424201@N02/

I'm going to ask my orthodontist tomorrow so I just asking to get a second opinion. Is this normal and am I overreacting? Can this be fixed with a retainer or maybe with invisalign? I'm getting an implant done soon (for the obvious missing tooth) and want to get all this orthodontic work done before that.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Dec 2, 2013, 08:22 PM
    When did you get them taken off? Do you have retainers yet?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Braces for teeth! [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know the exact cost for putting on braces in my teeth in india.well my upper teeth is only crooked do I have to put braces on both upper n lower teeth?

My teeth are RUINED after braces! [ 1 Answers ]

Okay so basically, the reason I got braces is because one of my tooth was really behind the rest of my first teeth. This is because one of my adult teeth grew while my baby tooth was still there, So it didn't have space to grow in its proper place so it grew behind the baby tooth. Picture here: ...

Moving with braces on my teeth [ 4 Answers ]

How do I get my braces off my teeth since I moved 2500 miles from my dentist?

My teeth after braces [ 12 Answers ]

Hi guys, I got my braces off about 5 months ago. I've been wearing my retainer as instructed and everything is going well. The only problem is, after my braces were removed (after about 3.5 years) I've noticed that my teeth have become REALLY sensitive. What can I do to help this or alleviate...

How do you get cement off teeth from braces? [ 2 Answers ]

Long story short... had to remove braces ourselves, used nail clippers , was easy. Now, how do we remove the cememt?

View more questions Search