Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    msreed106 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2013, 06:35 PM
    My furnace clicks multiple times prior to ignition
    What could be the issue with the furnace clicking multiple times prior to ignition. Sometimes it never ignites. What could be the issue?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 2, 2013, 06:56 PM
    Pressure switch would be a guess. Exactly what happens? Induced comes on, then what?
    Grady White Posts: 1,417, Reputation: 59
    Ultra Member

Dec 2, 2013, 08:29 PM
    Please provide in as much detail as possible & in the order in which they occur, exactly what happens when the thermostat is turned up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When My furnace comes on the flame clicks off and on until the tjhermostat clicks it [ 0 Answers ]

My furnace fire clicks on and off until the thermostate turns I t off

My Coleman furnace flashes 7 times (ignition lockout due to retries). [ 0 Answers ]

My Coleman furnace flashes 7 times (ignition lockout due to retries). If I turn my programmable thermostat off and back on, the furnace will run for awhile (ignites and blower comes on) but doesn't get to or stay at desired temp. What's up?

York furnace kicks on and off multiple times then no heat but blower will stay on [ 0 Answers ]

I got my york furnace a few years ago and already had to replace the circuit board last year now this year my furnace will kick on but burners will kick on for about 3 sec then kick right back off it repeats this same pattern about 3 or 4 times before the burners just stay off and then it sounds...

It clicks about 5 times [ 3 Answers ]

When I send e mail , I click send and I hear it click about 5 times like it was sending to 5 people. Or when my broser is searching it will click ahead 5 times, What's going on??

Turn ignition key: it just clicks [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 1982 dodge D150 with a straight 6 auto and someone messed with it and know when I turn the key all it dose is click how do I fix this problem

View more questions Search