Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    missyconlon Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2007, 07:20 AM
    Looking for cell company with unlimited min & text
    Right now I have verizon wireless and our bill for 4 phones is 250.00 a month. Our plan is up in 2 months and our next plan will only have 2 phones. I am looking for a cell company that has unlimited calling and unlimited text for a reasonable rate. Oh yeah and good coverage we are on the road a lot.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 31, 2007, 07:47 AM
    There are 4 major carriers; Verizon, Cingular, T-Mobile and Sprint. I think everyone else just resells those carriers. Check each one's WEB sites for their best deals.
    lil_pea07 Posts: 75, Reputation: 6

Mar 31, 2007, 07:53 AM
    Sprint has too many hidden fees and will charge you for things you don't even buy.. had it happen to me and my brother. The best I've had so far is cingular. I've heard t-mobile is okay but they don't really have that much coverage.
    hellawes2005 Posts: 25, Reputation: 3

Jul 5, 2007, 09:48 AM
    Your best bet is to go with Cingular/AT&T. They have plans with a good bit of minutes for a reasonable amount of money, and you always talk for free to other Cingular/AT&T customers. They also have packages where you text for free to other Cingular/AT&T customers. Check it out on the internet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Excel 15 digit issue, tried converting to text, text to column feature negates fix [ 6 Answers ]

I have the following numbers that exceed 15 characters that needs to be split into its own columns. Down the road, there would be thousands of such rows of data with the first couple set of unique numbers. 890432453253208820,5004500558,05CC,1,0,0,0,0,0,0, 0000,5.0000,2007-01-11...

Unlimited liabilities in partnership [ 1 Answers ]

Could you explain why the unlimited liability is a tremendous advantage of a stasrting a partnership

Unlimited texting [ 2 Answers ]

Anyone know of a cheap cell phone plan that lets you have unlimited text messaging @ a cheap monthly rate? Preferably pre-paid...

Display text vertically and not horizontally in 1 cell (Excel) [ 2 Answers ]

How would you display a line of text to show vertically after each text in one cell? For example: Total Activity Cost And not Total Activity Cost (in one cell)? Thank you in advance.

View more questions Search