Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    grecoroberto94 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2013, 01:41 PM
    Working Holiday Visa
    Hi, I came in Canada from Italy in September with a working holiday visa, so I received the work permit of 6 months. Now I found a job and I am working for a Telemarketing company in Montreal, so I'd like to extend my stay as worker over than 6 months. The expiry date is in March 2014 but I am not sure if I can apply for the permanent residence or I need to take another work permit; however with my current work I cannot ask for a LMO (Labour Marketing Opinion). So according to you, what is the best to do? Thank You

Check out some similar questions!

Overstayed canadian working holiday by one month? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am irish and was in Canada on a working holiday visa I overstayed by one month what troubles could I have in the future for returning as visitor and what should I do? My passport was not stamped on exit, and did not receive any departure order I would like to go back after 4 months as...

Shoplifting on working holiday visa [ 8 Answers ]

Am on a working holiday visa. It allows me to travel anywhere in the country and work in any city if I please. It is a two year visa only, and you cannot renew or extend it. I was caught shoplifting at the Hudson Bay store, I had previously taken something from there before, shame I know....

Canada/USA holiday visa with criminal conviction [ 1 Answers ]

2 years ago I was booked to travel to Canada via Hawaii for a holiday. 3 months before I travelled I was arrested for producing and possession of marijuana... 1400g. With a pending conviction I applied for US and Canadian Visas and was denied by the US. I was finally fined $750au with no...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.