Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hopeou812 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2013, 06:58 AM
    Pacifica Rock Band Belt Buckle Repair...
    I am trying to find information on what type of hard clear coat, shellac, enamel or whatever it is they used to coat the Pacifica Rock Band Belt Buckles from the 70's. I have several buckles and would like to buy whatever hard clear coat it is to recondition these buckles, repair, etc. because they are worth a lot of money and look very nice when in near mint to mint condition. Thanks for any info anyone can help. I need to know exactly what it is so it matches what is currently on the buckles themselves. Thanks.

Check out some similar questions!

Seeking a photograph of Mr. Christopher Ross, the belt buckle artist [ 0 Answers ]

I am seeking a photograph of Mr. Christopher Ross, the belt buckle artist. Could anyone suggest if there are any photographs on the internet? I have been researching but I am only am to find images of his magnificent belt buckles. I want to see him, not his buckles. I know that in the 1980's he...

Turquoise belt buckle hallmark identification [ 0 Answers ]

Buckle is marked sterling and JJM

Navajo Belt Buckle Signed RB Help Needed! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I recently bought a beautiful Navajo belt buckle and have noticed that it is stamped on the back RB Sterling, however the B is smaller than the R. I have looked everywhere on the internet but cannot find who the artisan is, does anyone know or have any ideas who it might be? Many thanks! ...

1977 Jimi Hendrix pacifica belt buckle [ 0 Answers ]

How do I find out the value of a 1977 Jimi Hendrix pacifica belt buckle in N.M. condition ? Thank you in advance

I have a brass Alabama state trooper belt buckle dated from 1935 to 1985 [ 0 Answers ]

I was wondering what it is worth

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.