Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MsMonay09 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2013, 04:35 PM
    Bleeding like crazy!
    I have had 3 periods in the last month 1/2.. I stopped taking birth control in August so these random periods make no sense to me! Please help me
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Dec 2, 2013, 09:01 AM
    This could be your body trying to climitize itself to being in control of your menstrual cycle. It has been controlled by other drugs for a while so it needs to figure it out again.

It is kind of expected but if it continues for much long I would talk to your OB/GYN.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Crazy crazy crazy the crowd is going crazy [ 0 Answers ]

What the name of the song containg the words" can't get you out of my head, my destiny, forever, and" lie lie lie lie lie" repeated several times at the ned of the somg" help me pla

Light bleeding. Implation Bleeding? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I have a couple of serious questions. Okay I'm 17 and me and my boyfriend fooled around on Nov.14.2008 and we used no protection, and not to mention he let his sperm go inside me. I was due to start my period Nov.18.2008 but its late I never started but my periods are VERY regular. Now just...

Is this implantation bleeding or a crazy period? [ 0 Answers ]

My period was not suppose to start until Aug 6th. I had unprotected sex with my hubby around time of my ovulation. On the 25th August I started to have mild cramping on the right side of my ovary and then on the starting on the 29th of Aug I started having intermittent bleeding mostly only when...

Please help, I'm going crazy! [ 3 Answers ]

I don't remember a lot so there is prob no hope in me finding the answer! It was a cartoon I use to watch when I was a kid... I think it was a movie perhaps.. either way it was an animation. I grew up mid 80s to 90s seeing it so it would be from around that time, maybe a little earlier even. ...

Implantation Bleeding or Crazy Period? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi- I had my last period from May2 through May7... Well, It is now May 26 and I started spotting on the 23rd. I have spotted everyday and today the 26th it is heavier like a period. I have had dull cramping and bloating. I have NEVER had 2 periods in 1 month before. I took a HPT yesterday and...

View more questions Search