Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aduckett Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2013, 03:46 PM
    What can I use on my Mohawk laminate flooring
    What can I use on my newly installed Mohawk Laminate flooring.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 30, 2013, 05:01 PM
    Use on it? To clean?
    Generally, whether laminate (fake wood pattern laminate) or engineered (real wood laminate), you can use anything. They are very well sealed with durable, hard, clear urethane. No need to wax, just a soapless cleaner like Mr. Clean and water.
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Nov 30, 2013, 05:10 PM
    Click on the link:

How to Clean Wood Laminate Flooring Safely | eHow

Mark
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 30, 2013, 05:16 PM
    I wouldn't advise soaking it with anything. Mine separated with too much moisture. They now recommend only swifters for cleaning, I don't care what the websites say. Mine is gone now, replaced with a much more durable flooring from Europe.
    JohnZotti Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2013, 12:05 AM
    If your concern is about to clean then refer above answers.
    Or else for more details refere below resource link:
    Mohawk Flooring - Laminate Care

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Laminate flooring [ 3 Answers ]

I live in Columbus Ohio. We had some laminate floors installed in most of our first floor. We have noticed the floor crunches and cracks when you walk on it. Mostly when the humidity goes up. We were told that this is normal. We had the gap all around the floors check to make sure there was a...

Laminate flooring on laminate flooring [ 2 Answers ]

Can you put laminate flooring on laminate flooring

Laminate flooring transition to raised vinyl flooring [ 4 Answers ]

Installer put new 1/4' subfloor in bathroom last year when installing new Tarkett (vinyl) flooring, with a metal strip transition to existing hall carpet. Now we are installing 12mm laminate in hall, which with underlay, is approximately the same height. However, when the metal strip was removed,...

Laminate flooring [ 19 Answers ]

What is the BEST and EASIEST Laminate flooring to install? I previously installed SHAW brand in my Son's bedroom and they didn't snap in well at all. Can I tack in some of the flooring that is sticking up with brad nails? Thanks.

Laminate Flooring [ 7 Answers ]

I need help... I am trying to figure out what is the best brand for me to buy between a 7mm quickstep and a 12mm St James brand. I was told that the 7mm quick step was such a good product that I could go lower in the thickness and it would be just as good as 12mm with other brands. Does anybody...

View more questions Search