Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nykkyo Posts: 132, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2013, 12:21 PM
    What happens to the life-time salary of a federal judge
    At retirement to beome president? Can he revert to judgeship at end of presidential term?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 30, 2013, 12:27 PM
    No

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I write a letter to the judge for an extension of time to pay my restitution. [ 1 Answers ]

Can I write a letter to the judge for an extension of time to pay my restitution. My probationary period is almost up but I still owe thousands of dollars in restitution. I was supposed to have deferred adjuducation - but they have it on my record which has prohibited me from getting a good...

Salary/vacation time [ 2 Answers ]

I'm just wondering if this is legal... I get paid salary, 80 hours every 2 weeks, but required to work 47.25 hours a week, obviously that is more than 80 hours for 2 weeks, and they don't pay me for the extra time I work and just last pay period I worked 62.25 hours and then took 24 hours of my...

Salary classification limitations under federal law [ 1 Answers ]

Other than the protection afforded by the Fed labor laws to protect workers from unpaid overtime are there restrictions (to employers) on who can or can not be a salaried employee?

Lower Salary and more time off [ 1 Answers ]

We have a candidate requesting more time off than our policy allows. We are considering lowering the base salary to raise the number of PTO days. Any opinions and would we need to change the Employee Policy to offer to all employees.

View more questions Search