Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweetmelody91 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2013, 04:13 AM
    Am I getting the flu, or am I pregnant?
    Just the other day I asked how soon can I experience pregnancy symptoms. So today after getting off work, I took a good 3 hour nap. After waking up, I had some ham that was left over from thanksgiving yesterday. After a while I started feeling nauseous and felt the urge to throw up, but held it back. It's been like this since 11pm last night and it's 5 in the morning now. I've been awake since feeling nauseous and feeling like I need to throw up. My head hurts and I've been laying in bed, but once I Sig up or get up, I just want to vomit. Earlier at 3, I ate again and again I felt like throwing it up a few minutes after finishing. On the side note, I had intercourse with my husband 2 and a half weeks ago.

Nov 30, 2013, 04:14 AM
    Also, I've been having cramps today too.

Nov 30, 2013, 04:15 AM
    Along with lower abdominal and back pain.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Think I might be pregnant or stomach virus or flu [ 0 Answers ]

Could I be pregnant or have the flu or stomach virus I have lower abdomal pain body aches runny nose to stuffy ear ache and vomiting it hurts to have sex in my stomach

No sex and flu-like symptoms, but may be pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I am afraid I might be pregnant. This might sound weird but I have not had sex ever. But I was nude with him and I think his penis came pretty close. Soon, after that I began to have a sore throat and then flu-like symptoms. While I am feeling better, I still feel dizzy and cannot stand for...

Stomach flu? Pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

For almost a week now my stomach has been feeling kind of weird. It's not a really bad nausous feeling and I haven't thrown up. It feels like how it does when I haven't eaten for too long and I'm 'past the hungry feeling and I just feel sick' feeling. And on Saturday I barely ate anything......

Could I be pregnant? Or maybe an STD? Or flu? [ 12 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I had intercourse 2nights ago and I am on the pill and he wore a condom. But this morning I woke up and I felt great, but after about 2hours I puked and I have been really tired all day and I feel like I have period cramps, my breasts are tender and I have a headache.. but I only had...

Flu and pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

I am 9 weeks pregnant and I have the flu. My temp has not been above 101 and I have kept it down with meds approved by my OB. What harm can running a fever for 4 or more days do? And has anyone ever done this and had a healthy baby and everything been fine? I am scared and my OB seems like it...

View more questions Search