Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sagar897426 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2013, 11:13 PM
    How can concentrate in my studies
    Doing B.tech but due to strongly attraction with girls and watching movie,I am unable to focus on my study.so friends please help me,I'm in a big problem yar please.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Nov 29, 2013, 11:43 PM
    Who is paying for your education and housing while you study? What will happen if you fail graduate school?
    ModyUniversity Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2014, 12:02 AM
    You can divide your time between study and entertainment. Just enjoy the moment when you are watching a movie or playing. If are studying than only worries about how to improve study skills.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How can I concentrate on my studies [ 0 Answers ]

What should I do? I am a 20 years old,medical student.I have passed my 1st phase of MBBS course already.But till now I am facing some difficulties in my study.As a medical student I have to study a lot,but I can't.I am feeling very helpless and frustrated.I can feel that I have lost my...

How I can concentrate on studies? [ 1 Answers ]

I am literature student. I am good in studies but last few months I am not concentating on my studies... whenever I open the book.. an accident which happened to me about 2 years before in which some one tourchered me ; and I was unable to tell any thing to my parents... now when I am growing up I...

I can't concentrate on my studies? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 19 yrs old... I can't concentrate on mah studies... Dere is a lot of things which is distracting me from mah goals... And I'm a alcoholic person which is also a trouble for me... Please help me I really need help...

How to concentrate on my studies? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I'm in grade 11 and am worried about my studies. Problems keep coming to my mind and I can't seem to concentrate well. Every time I try to focus, a new problem hits my mind and I get worried easily, it could be about how I should do my hair or what I should wear to school. Can you give me an...

I can't concentrate on my studies? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi!! I'm 19 years boy from Pakistan I was a very good student in my class but now I don't have any interest in my studies , I love to study but can't do that plzzzzz help me in great trouble plzz guide me I shall be very thank full to you or you can mail me on my id >Removed<... Thanks

View more questions Search