Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Nov 28, 2013, 07:14 AM
    Electricity - Believing in Magic
    Happy Thanksgiving to all on this forum.

My Lady and I are on the hook for stuffed mushrooms and turnip this day before I get into the middle of the may honey-dos this morning I wanted to express my heartfelt thanks to all here.

I thank you all for the education you continue to give me and your passion for doing things safely and correctly.

Thank you all and I hope today brings you much fun and fond future memories of this day.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 28, 2013, 08:05 AM
    Same to you, Brian
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Nov 28, 2013, 08:16 AM
    Happy Thanksgiving also to you and yours, Don.
    You are extremely correct about the educational value of AMHD.
    Best regards.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 28, 2013, 08:31 AM
    Happy Thanksgiving to you and the gal Don!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 28, 2013, 08:42 AM
    Happy Thanksgiving to you too! Today is our official coordination of many foods being cooked in the oven and on the stove top with hopes they all get done at the same time so we can eat at 5.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Magic Purple Creature Takes Boy To Magic Land [ 0 Answers ]

This movie I believe played on Nickelodeon or Disney in the 90's. I remember a little boy always being bored. After Dinner he goes to his room with this puzzle box and opens it and a little Purple Creature comes out and tells the boy that he is going to take him to a Magic World... The Boy Said...

Believing in Luck or Having Faith. Which Do You Believe, or Maybe Believe in Both? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, All! I originally was just going to post this in the Christianity forum topic area. However, after pondering about it awhile, I decided that it could be a subject that potentially might involve any number of different religions and beliefs. It might even be the type of question that...

Why am I having trouble believing her? [ 9 Answers ]

1. We were dating for about four months and never had sexual relations. Out of the blue, during one of our dates she began telling me a story of this guy who picked her up in his car from her high school. She got in the car with this guy she liked and he parked in a quite spot under the elevated...

Believing in God [ 6 Answers ]

Recently my sister, who was saved and baptized as a little girl at the same time that I was, has confessed that she was not at all convinced that there is a God, that we believe in something that there is no proof of, and that anyone could have written the Bible. What can I do to show her the...

Stuck in believing in something and nothing. [ 4 Answers ]

Let me start by saying I have never been a religious person. I am 21 years old and I had never had a doubt in my mind that "God" didn't exist. I am a person of reason and proof. In my mind God was a person made up so that people would feel secure about all the unexplained happenings in this thing...

View more questions Search