Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trixiedelight Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2013, 01:02 PM
    Financial aid
    I have no independent means of support and am in an extremely abusive marriage. I do not have any children, my one son is grown. My family of origin is no help since I am the family scapegoat. Could you tell me some options? I want out of this sick marriage and need to be safe. I live in Tulsa,Ok Oh, my education is 3 years of college, studied Philosophy. I don't know if this means anything but my husband is a closet homosexual and a transvestite and no, I didn't realize he was gay till about a year ago. Our house has a $50,000 mortgage of which $32,000 was invested by my family. I saw a divorce atty ( free consult) who said the house is mine due to the investment but my husband lives for the outside of the house e.g. garden, detached garage, plants,deck. My husbands' idea for the perfect divorce solution is for him and I to get divorced and he continues to live with me and pay the monthly mortgage (450.00) and (get this) let me live in my own house rent free. Interesting life,no? Thanks for your time and any effort. Kathy

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get financial aid? [ 4 Answers ]

I am 25 and currently going to school for medical assisting. I have played the FASFA game and I don't understand how I am NEVER qualified for grants or scholarships and barely enough financial aid. I work part time and only grossed 13k last year! What the hell do I have to do to get money for...

Getting financial Aid [ 4 Answers ]

Does all financial aid requirements include being registered with Selective Services? If so then a convicted felon will not have that opportunity. Is this true?

Financial Aid [ 2 Answers ]

I am a single mother, and I want to get back into school. I recently applied for financial aid. Will I get it?:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.