Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Steph_tommo Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2013, 08:15 PM
    Small Yellow stain
    I've had a small yellow stain on my front tooth for about 5 years and I want to know how to easily and quickly clear it up and make sure it never comes back. My dentist says I can't use whitening strips until I'm 16 (I'm 13 now) and I also think he sai that the stain is something that has to do with my genes but I'm not sure if he said that or if my step mum who used to be a dental assistant said it... How can I remove it before the next school year? Home remedies would be the best, if there's anything my dentist can do that would be good to.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 27, 2013, 01:06 AM
    No, if it will not clean from normal brushing,
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 27, 2013, 12:48 PM
    You could try adding a bit of baking soda to your toothpaste at each brushing. Not guaranteeing it will work, but it will not be harmful.
    gracieautry Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2014, 05:22 AM
    Take a advice from dentist , I think it's removed(clean), but take a care.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

That Yellow Stain in the Snow?? [ 7 Answers ]

There has to be a Grandma's Own Sure Fire Remedy out there to cure this issue.. We live out in the Country so it's Rural Mail and Mailbox across the road from the end of the laneway... Winter time we have a reminder of where the Dog's aim lands.. We have a neighbor who runs a Dog Rescue 1/2 mile...

Hampton Bay, 'Nouveau Art' stain glass lights & small shades. [ 1 Answers ]

I have several Hampton Bay, "Nouveau Art" stain glass lights & small shades. We are moving and I will consider letting go of a few of them. I love the Nouveau Art design and it looked great throughout this huge house. We will be down sizing so let me know what you are looking for and what you...

Yellow water stain [ 2 Answers ]

I have Discuss fish in my tank. I added timber logs to soften the water but there is a yellow water stain. The logs have been in the tank for a few months yet despite the numerous water changes and the yellow stain remover (sachet that one places into the filter)the yellow reappears almost...

Yellow discoloration or stain on cultured marble [ 8 Answers ]

We recently had a cultured marble countertop installed in a bathroom (5 months ago). Earlier this week, in my regular cleaning, I found a yellow discoloration or stain under the soap dispenser and soap dish. The installer came out yesterday and "buffed" the stain away. I have a few questions -...

View more questions Search