Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hammadkhan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2013, 01:38 PM
    Wolf and Crow
    In my childhood I watched a movie which had a man who turned into a wolf and a woman who turned into a crow and they both tend to turn into these animals at different times. There was a mere second when they both sea each other in human form at the same time and somehow they were supposed to stay with each other every time. I can't clearly remember, but as far as I do, the man turned into a wolf at night and the girl into crow in day. It all ended when they both had to make a fall off some high building or somewhere high and sun rises at the same time when they jump so the girl turns into crow and doesn't get hurt and the hero dies.

Can somebody tell me the name?
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Nov 26, 2013, 02:10 PM
    Sounds like Ladyhawke with Rutger Hauer and Matthew Broderick

Ladyhawke (1985) - IMDb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Crow death investigation findings. [ 6 Answers ]

The Massachusetts Turnpike Authority (MTA) responded to reports of 1000's of dead crows were discovered near the city of Boston recently and there was concern that they may have died from Avian Flu. A Bird Pathologist was called in to investigate and to everyone's relief, confirmed the crows...

I want few lines of crow in sanskrit [ 0 Answers ]

This bird is partially migratory, it is of the same family as the blackbird, the Raven, the magpie , the jay , and also the rook and the jackdar of Europe. The common crow in America is a round 19 in. Long, with a wingspan of over 3 ft.

Doing a crow pose [ 3 Answers ]

Is there a certain way to doing a crow pose or do I need to have perfect upperbody/ ab strength? This is a crow pose if you all don't know what the heck I'm talking about. http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:Kc2S631_aUuuEM:http://colveyco.com/gallery-annex/yoga/plate-110.jpg

Jim crow [ 1 Answers ]

To what does the term "Jim Crow" refer?

View more questions Search