Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chrismark Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2013, 06:46 AM
    Trying to insert text box within a cell
    Recently bought new computer that has Works instead of Microsoft Office. I am used to inserting text box or comments within a cell. I cannot find out how to do that with this new program.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 26, 2013, 07:45 AM
    The spreadsheet with Works is not Excel. It is a very toned down version. So its very possible the feature is not available. What's stopping you from just typing text into the cell?
    chrismark Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2013, 10:16 PM
    Just too much text and don't want to make the cell that big. Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find and Replace text on text box in vb6 [ 3 Answers ]

Hi All, I have some problem with vb6 code. I have a data contain : :25:0186350587 :25:186350587 :25:86350587 :25:6350587 :25:350587

Why does my cell phone randomly 'insert [ 2 Answers ]

Why does my cell phone, already turned on occasionally pop up a screen that states "inserting ml", which is the name of my memory card? It always happens randomly and I'm not quite sure why and would like to know what wireless technology would/could cause that to happen at intervals. I did...

List box to text box one by one in vb6 [ 1 Answers ]

I am working with vb6 & I am novice too. I have 5 text boxes and only one list box and I want to select list from list box to text box one after another. It is a single list only to text box. With advanced thanks S. Jeyaraman

How do I insert text into a scanned document? [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to know how I can insert text in a scanned document. I have a form I would like to use as a template and be able to fill it in. Thanks, DannybGood:confused:

View more questions Search