Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shaileshkumar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2007, 09:39 PM
    F server side programming in JAVA
    Please send me hints for server side programmng in JAVA(servlets) .What are the pitfalls in
    This kind of programming
    Sitwonade Posts: 24, Reputation: 3

Feb 28, 2008, 02:53 PM
    Try the Google Web Toolkit. It has some easy examples of AJAX programming with a java servlet backend.
    Getting Started - Google Web Toolkit - Google Code

If your server takes too long to respond, the client could time-out so use threads to make sure the connection stays active. Other than that I haven't encountered many pitfalls.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Java/Windows Programming [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm trying to see whether it is possible to interact with windows through java. I have a RMI program that is installed on several computers in a network. I want to see when a user is in the idle stage i.e. no key pressing & no mosue moving etc.. If the program is running, I think the program can...

Kenmore side by side Fridge icemaker model 106.9557651 [ 1 Answers ]

I have an issue with my ice maker over filling? I replaced solenoid still havinbg problem.

Java programming [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am running a java program. I want to see the Heap memory used for that program. How to see it?

Read the following statements and explain why it is either true or false 1. The garbage collection mechanism is platform dependent 2.you can suggest when garbage collection will run but you cannot be certain when it will take place. 3.a reference to a primitative variable is eligble for...

Read the following statements and explain why it is either true or false 1. The garbage collection mechanism is platform dependent 2.you can suggest when garbage collection will run but you cannot be certain when it will take place. 3.a reference to a primitative variable is eligble for...

View more questions Search