Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kaos666 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2013, 06:42 PM
    Day and night furnace model 383KAV
    I have a furnace that when calling for heat the inducer motor starts to spin but shuts back off immediately. I have to turn the thermostat heat off and back on several times before everything works correctly and starts heating. I did the test on the circuit board module and the inducer motor turned on right away. As everything else came on correctly also. When I turned thermostat on and unit is calling for heat I checked for voltage at the inducer motor and got no voltage. Would this mean the motor is going bad? Even though during the board test it came on fine?

Check out some similar questions!

Day and night furnace model numbers [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to find age of my unit. Model 100 u 19A SN LEGGA 45914

Bdp day & night furnace model #394jaw036065 [ 0 Answers ]

The blower fan won't shut off unless you push the door switch. Blows cold air, fan never shuts off Any Ideas? Should I replace the high limit switch and circuit board? I have found the parts online and also found a Digital Circuit Board upgrade raising the cost from $70.00 to $148.00. Is it...

Day and Night furnace model 80CN from 1964, burners come on and off. [ 1 Answers ]

Day and Night furnace model 80CN from 1964. Worked fine and only used here in So Calif for cold nights. Now burners come on and off and don't stay on. Cleaned the sensor near the pilot, but think that the problem is in the gas valve. Rarely use this furnace so would prefer to fix it despite its...

Filter for Day & Night Furnace Model 42CC.8 [ 1 Answers ]

How do I find out which filter to use?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.