Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    klrobe01 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2013, 12:11 PM
    Goodman furnace blower turns on but nothing else
    we replacd parts for it and it worked perfcetly until 2 this moring and can't find the reason why
    drtom4444 Posts: 3,282, Reputation: 145
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2013, 12:31 AM
    What parts did you replace and why did you replace them? There is no way I can tell you what is wrong without more information.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Furnace blower turns on k [ 1 Answers ]

I have furnace that the blower runs continues till I turn it off at the switch. Also the a/c unit will not come on I have replaced the thermostat.what else should I be looking at

Furnace comes on until the blower turns on, then it goes off [ 1 Answers ]

My Janitrol GMP125-5 furnace comes on for a minute but when the blower comes on it turns off.

Goodman Furnace turns on and immediately turns off [ 0 Answers ]

My 80% goodman furnace is 2 years old. I bought one for myself and my tenant. They do the same thing. They will kick on, but before the blower starts or the igniter lights, it kicks right back off. Once again, it will turn on and almost within 2 seconds, it turns off and will continually...

Furnace turns on but blower does not. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello my nordyne mmha-077aahr-01 gas furnace turns on but the blower doesn't. The furnace motor turns on for about 30 seconds then turns off then turns on again for 30 more seconds then turns off and this continues to happen for about 3 minutes and then the control board blinks a red light three...

Goodman furnace blower buzzes, doesn't blow and then turns off [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm new to this forum and wonder if someone could help me out. I recently came home and noticed a bad smell in the house. I wondered if it was gas, but my wife described it as a burning rubber smell. This is what is happening. The furnace turns on. The flames are burning real good and...

View more questions Search