Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MzTink_luv Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2013, 11:11 PM
    Could I be pregnant
    I had my mirena taken out in September of 2013 I have been having my menstrual on time and regularly since then also I have been having unprotected sex with my boyfriend my last menstrual was 10/25/13 I haven't had one yet in November I'm exactly 7 days late on it I took a test it read negative what could be wrong
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 23, 2013, 11:15 PM
    Pregnancy is definitely possible. Testing at 7 days is too early, and false negatives when testing that early, are common.

Wait another week, then test with first morning urine. If that test is negative, wait for your next period. If you miss that period, test again or get a blood test done. Always make sure to use first morning urine when you test.

Good luck trying to conceive. Remember that it takes the average couple 1-2 years to conceive once they start actively trying. Some get pregnant the first month, many get pregnant within 6 months, but average is 1 to 2 years. So don't get discouraged if it doesn't happen this month.

Sending baby dust your way. :)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 24, 2013, 03:53 AM
    Perhaps you are, it is very possible. So good luck. 7 days is too early to test. The best is to wait 14 days late. So just wait and be sure to test with the first urine of the morning.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

4th pregnant chance with previous history of blood clot during pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if it is safe to have a 4th pregnancy with a history of blood clot in my 2nd pregnancy at 30 week? Should I see a gyne?

I got my period this month, but I'm feeling pregnant. Ive been pregnant twice. [ 0 Answers ]

I been feeling sick for a week. I got my period 2 weeks early. I been tired, cranky, irritated, fustrated, and uncomfortable. I been pregnant 2x. I threw up today. And I been having hot flashes and a few cramps. As well as craving ice (a first) considering I hate cold things on my teeth. I took a...

Could I be pregnant even after negative pregnant test when nuvaring taken out early? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question to ask: So here's the history.I had a period and went to the OBGYN so that I could start Birth control. I started the Nuvaring in on September 1st, which was the last day of my period, I had gotten it Aug 28. I had sex and used a condom on the 1st. But then I didn't wait the 7...

View more questions Search