Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stockdog Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2013, 07:46 PM
    PS150 BOOST pump
    I have just installed a PS150 BOOST pump and PUMPROL points and a PS Controller unit in a Solar array. Cut in cut out pressure is 30/50PSI, this is all working fine the pump is cutting in at the required pressure and cutting out at the required pressure but when the pump cuts out and the points open it shows a red LED on the PS contoller say Tank Full(which is not possible as there is no float switch installed at this stage). When the pressure is dropped to the 30PSI the contact points close to start the pump but it will not kick back in and still has the Tank Full Red LED showing?
    Any help I would be very grateful

Cheers
    Stockdog

Check out some similar questions!

How to boost metabolism [ 3 Answers ]

What works best to boost matabolism? I've tried niacin. And it works pretty good. But I'm just wondering if maybe there's something out there a little better?

GE Heat Pump "Heat Boost" Function [ 1 Answers ]

I live on the 30th floor on the NW side of the building. There are 3 GE 3800 Zoneline heat pump systems used to heat/cool the house. The master bedroom seems to get the brunt of the winds and our NJ weather has been hovering at freezing or below for a month now. No matter how low I turn the...

Grounding a boost water pump [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, I would like some advice on grounding a water boost pump. It is 750 ft down the hill from the house and a conduit is installed to supply power to it. It is 220 volt single phase 1/2 horse 6.5 amps. Is grounding accomplished by an EGC from the main panel or can the pump be grounded only by...

Ego Boost [ 9 Answers ]

How can a help boost this guy's ego? I unwillingly bruised his ego at some point and I want to try to undo that HOW? He's somebody I care about. --thanks

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.