Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lodencheryl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2013, 06:08 AM
    Toddler's and seeing deceased loved ones
    My 2 year old points at certain areas of our home as if seeing something or someone. She does. Seem a little frightened.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 23, 2013, 07:24 AM
    She is only two. I would not put any store in her reactions at this time. Have you had any experience with the paranormal? Is that why you are projecting?
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Nov 23, 2013, 10:12 AM
    I'm also curious why you assumed she is seeing deceased loved ones?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to add my deceased fathers biological deceased father to his birth certificate. [ 1 Answers ]

How do I add my deceased fathers biological deceased father to his birth certificate his mom put her boyfriends name on it and I need to prove my native American heritage and my dads biological father was native American.

I thought I loved him... But I don't know if I just.. Love being loved by someone? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, so we've been friends for over a year, and have been dating for 7 months. We're in a long distance relationship and will be for awhile if we stay together(school and stuff) and I KNOW he's crazy in love with me, and I tell him I love him too. But.. if any other guy asked me out I'd break up...

Dreaming of deceased loved one [ 1 Answers ]

Im not sure if this should even be in this topic, but I don't know where to put it. Last night I had a really strange dream. That's usually how all my dreams are anyway, but this one was especially strange. Towards the end of my dream my grandma, who has been dead for just over two years,...

How long can a deceased loved one follow us around? [ 8 Answers ]

I have a long story but I'll try to make it short.. yeah right. Anyway, my husband passed away after a very very short about with cancer almost 13 years ago. We had just had a baby when my husband got sick and my son was 3 months old when my husband passed away. Ever since the day he died countless...

Deceased loved one [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I just had my daughter on April 17th, shortly after that I had a dream about my deceased aunt. It was night time and I saw her on my front lawn. When she came in the door she had two gift bags (she was wearing a black jacket). She didn't speak. She then hung a picture on the wall. It was a...

View more questions Search