Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marine61 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2013, 09:10 PM
    Hi just want closure, do we have the same dad?
    Hi I am the youngest of 7 siblings. We have same mother, different fathers. the question is when my father met my mother she had previously had 4 kids, so when my dad came along my eldest sister was born the same year 1963. So my dad and mum had us 3 girls. There has always been a question is my father my sister's dad too, as some one told her in her teens that some one else was her dad. So can we as siblings be tested to see if we are full sisters as my parents divorced many years ago and 1 passed in 2000, and my dad passed in 2011. How do we go about this?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 23, 2013, 02:44 AM
    Why does it really matter ? Honestly, being a sister has little to do with sperm and who the bio father is.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 23, 2013, 03:05 AM
    DNA testing of 2 sisters will show 'something' but won't be totally accurate. For that you need to include testing of a male on both mother's and father's side (their brothers or known sons, preferably). Plan on spending about $150 each, although you may be able to find a group discount. There are many sites online.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I find my dad's birth parents? [ 3 Answers ]

My dad was adopted at birth in the 30s. He has now past away. How can I find out who his birth parents were?

My dad passed away and his name was on the loan but both parents name was on the titl [ 1 Answers ]

My father passed away and his home loan was in his name only. The title is in both parents names. Can they take the house from my mother? Or because he died does she automatically inherit the house?

My parents, mainly my dad. I need some insight! [ 7 Answers ]

Okay.. bear with me this may be long. I'm 19 years old, female, and I currently live with my both my parents (who have been married for 30 years) I have a boyfriend that is 17 (don't say I'm robbing the cradle because it's legal in FL) We've been together for 2 years. I also have a best friend...

I want to find my dad biological parents! [ 1 Answers ]

My dad was born in California on Dec. 26th of 1956, he was adpoted shortly after, the only thing I know about his biological parents are that they were irish and their last name was munson. I have no idea how to even start the process of finding them but would like to do so before it is too late. I...

Can my dad bring my boyfriends parents to trial? [ 12 Answers ]

I'm not entirly sure if this is the right spot for me to ask this question, but I felt that this was the most appropriate topic to ask it in. Basically some backround information: I started dating a guy about a year and 7 months ago. At the time that we started dating I was 15, but now I am 17. ...

View more questions Search