Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marklevye408 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2013, 04:58 PM
    What is this bug that I found on my couch, Please tell me that it is not bed bugs
    Does anyone know what this bug is. I found it on my couch and it is the first one.
    Attached Images

Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Nov 22, 2013, 05:12 PM
    The good news is that it doesn't look like a bedbug. The shiny wing covers and seeming cylindrical abdomen indicate a beetle. There are so many and so similar appearing beetles around the world that guessing at a species from one photo would be pointless.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Found little bugs in the cracks of my couch what is the best way to get rid of them [ 3 Answers ]

I have little reddish brown buge in the cracks in my couch I'm having it professionally cleaned will the get rid of them

Invisible bugs in couch what could it be,they bite but we don't see any bugs [ 3 Answers ]

For about 6months the kids have been getting bit well they are on couch,never see any bugs,they don't even know they have been biten into they start itching,what coud it be,I have tried lots of different things to get rid of them nothings working.

How can I tell if bug bites are parasites from within my body or bug buts found home? [ 2 Answers ]

I am finding EVERYWHERE what looks like a piece of tobacco (under magnifying glass, definitely not tobacco). Small sliver-like brown (they look like tiny cigars) pieces of what can only be described as burnt ground beef or coffee grounds everywhere. Also, my cat has ear mites and is being...

New couch - bug bites [ 1 Answers ]

I have a new couch. My son had a few bites on his legs. Thought it was from outside. My husband slept on the couch and has many insect bites really itchy on his arms. The couch is corderoy.

Found a bug on my bed [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know what this is that was in my bed. I found a white worm looking maggot. It's smaller than a worm & a maggot. If you stick the point of a tweezer up to it... it's smaller than that too. I only could find three of them on my bed. I sprayed my bed and I am washing all my bedding could...

View more questions Search