Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nixmar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2013, 11:21 AM
    Is it normal not to feel sex?
    I'm female, 22 years and I can't feel anything to do with that. Masturbation is useless and I can't feel much of anything in sex areas. Apparently I have orgasm during sex but I can't feel any of it. It sucks big time. Is it normal? Or even possible without their being some kind of damage?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Nov 22, 2013, 03:55 PM
    It isn't unusual for women not to climax during the physical act of sex, but it unusual to not feel anything. When you say that do you mean nothing? Ie, if you take a Dildo you won't feel it penetrating you? Or is it that you don't feel pleasure? Have you played with Toys? When you have sex are you turned on? Truthfully?

It is completely plausible that you're not wired to feel pleasure during sex, that would suck, but it could also be that you've not really explored things right or thoroughly. It is unlikely that you're not wired for pleasure.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 23, 2013, 06:15 AM
    You should be able to "feel" and find pleasure if you are masturbating. You experiment on what feels good. Do you have any moral or other issues with pleasure in sex ?

With a partner, can be different with less feelings

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it normal to feel this hurt? I feel like I'm breaking down [ 3 Answers ]

Basically I don't know where to start. I feel defeated and I'm only 17 I feel like my life is horrible. My mother causes me a lot of pain emotionally and sometimes physically since I could remember she's always hitting me for the smallest reasons. I went out with my guy friend and when I came home...

I have just started not being able to feel anything during sex, is this normal? [ 2 Answers ]

Well, I am a 21 year old female and I have been having sex with my boyfriend for about 2 1/2 years now. I have never had an orgasm with just vaginal intercourse but then again I'm not really sure. I can make myself have one, but when I'm with him, I can't. This is really sad because I am so young,...

Is it normal to not want to have sex because you feel inexperienced? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, I've been thinking a lot lately. My last relationship lasted two years. I'm quite young and I was raised in a conservative family so it took a while for me to accept having sex with my boyfriend. We broke up shortly after though (for other reasons) but we only had sex about 5 times? My...

Is it normal not feel pleasure during sex? [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, my name is laura, I do not feel pleasure or pain when having sex.the first time I had sex I was in seveare pain and no pleasure, but I thought it was normal, I was scared.. the second time I felt nothing as if my vigina was numb so I quit. A year passed by with me having no sex at all intill I...

View more questions Search