Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Navi621 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2013, 08:11 AM
    Second hand weed smoke..
    I took a hair test for weed and was told I was positive. Its 11/19/13 I haven't smoked since 4/17/13. My wife has a medical card and smokes regularly. They doctor said I had a trace of thc level of 1.7 is that enough to say I been smoking myself or just been around it?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 22, 2013, 08:31 AM
    Of course you are exposed all the time to second hand weed smoke if your wife smokes for medical reasons. That is enough, 1.7, to say you have been smoking. BUT isn't she only smoking when in pain? Maybe it's time for her to smoke in the garage.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I test positive for second hand weed smoke? [ 1 Answers ]

About a month ago I was exposed to 2nd hand weed smoke. When I realized what was going on I moved away from what was going on. I had to take a hair drug screen at work on 8/9/12. I am really worried about my exposure as my job has a zero tolerance for drug use. I myself have NOT smoked weed in...

I'm 13 and smoke weed, how can I stop? [ 9 Answers ]

I've been smoking weed for 3 years. I'm 14 turning 15, and I smoke weed moring afternoon and night. I would skip class to smoke weed. I really only like the feeling, but hate smoking it. I really want to slow down, but the only reason why I really started was because I can only deal with preppy...

My wife smoke weed [ 3 Answers ]

My wife smoke weed can I get a false positive by giving her oral sex

My friends want to smoke weed [ 19 Answers ]

My kindda NEW friend but I know them very good they are nice people care about outhers smoke weed a lot I am getting influnced by that but my clean friend helped me out he is cool with them because theyr nice like I said not bad people but they just smoke weed and like to get high they are smart...

View more questions Search