Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    may1174 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2013, 07:42 PM
    Study Abroad from the country where I don't have a citizenship
    I am originally from Japan and am currently working in the U.S. with an Artist Visa. However, I would like to go to England for the study abroad from the U.S. I'd like to know where/how to start this process.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 22, 2013, 03:40 AM
    America has nothing to do with it, if you are a citizen of Japan, you would apply to study in the other country as such.

Your current travel can be explained to the school, and may be a benefit in acceptance.
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Jan 2, 2014, 11:21 AM
    Contact the institute, follow the enrollment procedures. You can use mailing address in US. Once accepted, you would need this document when you apply for student visa at British Embassy in US.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Study abroad [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a B.Tech IT graduate(2005 passout Anna university). I worked in a mnc bpo for 3 yrs. I want to study masters degree in engineering ( electrical and computer science) in uk, us or Canada. Is it possible to get 100% scholarship? What should I do to obtain scholarship? It is not possible to apply...

Study abroad you.K. [ 1 Answers ]

We are trying to get more information about Study Abroad UK. They are located in England and we would like to find out if it is legitimate. We are in the final stages of applying for the fall semester. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Study abroad [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,I'm yash... n I am currently studying in india... I m doing my graduation.. n I am in my second year... I want to know about the PG courses in business management run by english universities... n what is the eligibility criteria for PG courses... do good universities over there offers admissions...

View more questions Search