Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ilikeowls101 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2013, 03:36 PM
    How do I deal with my quiet singing voice?
    I have a very quiet singing voice. I'm not even sure why but when I sing its like nobody but myself can hear me which is true. I didn't even know this until I joined the school choir and nobody can hear me sing when I'm singing as loud as I talk. My talking voice isn't quiet but my singing voice is! And because nobody can hear me singing during choir everyone just yells at me to sing louder and I just get embarrassed! They're asking me to sing louder and I'm already trying my hardest to sing as loud as I can. I can hear myself but I'm not sure why nobody can hear me?
    My friends never yelled at me but they did say that I sing quiet and that I should sing more loud but they don't say it in a mean way but it still bothers me because I'm like singing my heart out! How do I deal with this situation?
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Nov 21, 2013, 05:29 PM
    See a doctor... Maybe you have an issue with your vocal cords that can be corrected. Also talk to your choir director because they are there to train singing voices and can help you with vocal ever uses, breathing and so on to help you improve.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 21, 2013, 06:45 PM
    Oops! You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to dontknownuthin again
    ilikeowls101 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2013, 09:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    Oops! You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to dontknownuthin again
    What do you mean? He just came and answered my question?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 21, 2013, 09:07 PM
    He gave a wonderful answer. I was trying to rate his answer helpful. I hope you follow his advice.
    mitithoerth Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2013, 10:56 PM
    Why don't you do one thing try to take a table spoon or ginger juice in the night it would really help you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Having a good singing voice [ 4 Answers ]

Am singing really will! But I want to know what can damage your voice? So I won't lose my singing! I know shouting loud can damage it! Any more?

Singing voice is cracking and breaking. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I am a 27 year old male... I have been singing rock for a long time. I took vocal lessons for 6 years, so I always warm up, and sing properly. Recently my voice has been cracking on certain notes and breaking up when I sing... There is no pain, no hoarsness, no discomfort. After...

Voice changing software for singing [ 10 Answers ]

Looking for a cheep program to change my voice realtime for my band. Example in Imogen Heap and several pop/ R&b song sometimes rap

Singing Voice & Vocal Strength [ 2 Answers ]

Can a professional please help me regain my Singing Voice. I have recently formed a band wherein I am the lead singer. After a long break of may be 20 years I we have started our practice sessions but I find that my vocal strength is weakened up. I am a 46 years old who drink and smoke even though...

How to improve singing voice? [ 4 Answers ]

My singins voice is a bit nasely.. I'm really into music and guitars.. I want to be a singer but my voice doesn't come out right because its nasely.. how do I improve it?

View more questions Search