Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eastlos Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2013, 12:07 AM
    Ghana accra scammers
    Anyone heard or been involved with Gifty Nanoa, also known on internet as "I am Black Goro" currently I have been talking with her for about 3 months now, she wants me to pay for passport and visa so she can start a new life with me USA. See also wants me to pay for a airline ticket.

I am asking anyone if you know anything about her?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 21, 2013, 12:09 AM
    It's a scam.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Accra ghana scammer [ 25 Answers ]

I was wondering if anybody has met a scammer named rosenine jackson from accra ghana? She poses as a girl who's dad is dead and mum is black she says she attends the university of Ghana she will give you her number and address and says she lives with mum and brother. She starts small and then...

Ghana Accra Scammers [ 6 Answers ]

Anatu Fuseini from Accra Ghana half american asian and african. Pictures with a jamaica t-shirt and drinking juice, made a beach video at mojo beach in ghana. Has agreed to a k1 marriage visa. Seems OK. Any info on her helpful. I have sent money. When I do not, she still contacts me. I stopped...

Photos of girl scammers in accra ghana [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for photos of a girl called grace benneh from accra ghana

Ghana scammers and thieves [ 2 Answers ]

This girl is {name removed} Accra Ghana I met her online and we started chatting and then we left... but the time he returned and told me you had like 100 kilos of gold from an inheritance heran well I do not believed it. . But that things started to tell her father that she does not live according...

View more questions Search