Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iKwak Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2005, 04:03 PM
    Display text vertically and not horizontally in 1 cell (Excel)
    How would you display a line of text to show vertically after each text in one cell? For example:

Total
    Activity
    Cost

And not Total Activity Cost (in one cell)?
    Thank you in advance.
    walt17 Posts: 335, Reputation: 28

Feb 13, 2005, 01:16 PM
    Format cells in Excel
    Type the desired text. Press Enter key. Then select the cell and right click.
    Select: "format cells". A box will come up giving you a lot of formatting options. Select: "alignment", then "wrap text".
    Experiment with the format cells feature. You can do a lot there. If you select a group of cells the same formatting will be applied to all of them.
    iKwak Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2005, 05:55 PM
    Thanks.
    I also found out that you can press Alt+Enter to wrap the text. :cool:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pdf to text [ 8 Answers ]

Are there some pdf's that won't let you copy them as text? I was trying to copy a table from http://www.icca.invensys.com/manuals/robertshaw/110-733c.pdf and couldn't copy it. I had no trouble copying a similar table from http://www.thermostatusa.com/pdf/CCREC01-Installation.pdf Once in a...

Cannot read text! [ 4 Answers ]

Hello everyone , I run 2005 HP comp. with XP home . Everything has been good until I booted up today . Now all my text is in symbols instead of words . Has anyone ever heard of this ? Thanks for your help, Tom

Text Size [ 2 Answers ]

Using 98SE--I read where you can click the wheel on the mouse and make the text size bigger or smaller-How do you do this? Thank you

View more questions Search