Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    destry Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2013, 06:12 PM
    I have a ring with a diamond shape 10k in it wondering what the diamond stamp means
    What is or who made the diamond stamp in my ring

Check out some similar questions!

Turquoise Ring, 2, 4-leafed clovers & flower in a diamond shape, inside of the band. [ 0 Answers ]

What are the stamped markings on the inside of my Turquoise Ring. On the inside of the band, and on the side of the band, there appears to be an diamond shape, and in the center of the diamond it looks like a flower, and on the inside of the diamond at each end if looks like a 4-leaf clover. On...

Solitaire diamond ring or a diamond ring of small diamonds of same carat weight? [ 11 Answers ]

Which dioamond ring should I buy a solitaire diamond ring or a diamond ring of small diamonds of same carat weight?

What does 10k G(a little diamond)M mean? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a wedding band with 3 stones, and inside the band it's marked 10k G(a little diamond)M a little diamond= a picture of a small stone. I know the 10k means 10 carat gold [email protected]

Diamond shape marking on an antique gold ring, what is the symbol for? [ 4 Answers ]

:rolleyes: I have an older lady friend, that has had a ring for many years... with a diamond shape marking on the inside of it... & would like to know what the marking represents... Is it a brand or the amount of gold in it... Thanks... mjharlow

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.