Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    inlovewithajosh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2013, 05:48 PM
    Kannada Gowda girl wants to get married to a Tapodhan Bramin from Gujarat.
    I am a Kannada Gowda from Bangalore, and I am in love with a guy from Gujarat. He is a Tapodhan Bramin and I wanted to know if intercaste marriage is allowed.

Both of us are serious and want to know the pros and cons. I have heard that Gujaratis are very orthodox. Is it true?

Check out some similar questions!

Kannada to english dictionary I junoon [ 1 Answers ]

I want a dictionary of Kannada to english dictionary, similar to ijunnnon of urdu to english and hamari web.

Indian girls wants to get married with pakistani guy [ 1 Answers ]

Hi am Samira Hindu staying in India wants to marry a Pakistani Muslim guy and after marriage wants to get settled in India. Can anyone help me with the visa process for my boyfriend and if he comes to India on visit/tourist visa.. how can we get registered court marriage and also can we apply for...

Kannada vertion geography books for kas exam [ 1 Answers ]

Pl I have necessary to now the books of geogrphy books to kas

I'm married and like to talk to other girls [ 9 Answers ]

I'm married with a good and cute woman but I always like to talk with girls and have company with them espacially from outside(for example:european or asian girls) I don t think of sex but just to talk and feel that I'm wanted by another woman

Why Women Should Avoid a Girls Night Out After They Are Married! [ 5 Answers ]

WHY WOMEN SHOULD AVOID A GIRLS NIGHT OUT AFTER THEY'RE MARRIED! The other night I was invited out for a night with "the girls." I told my Husband that I would be home by midnight , "I promise!" Well, the hours passed and the margaritas went down WAY too easy. Around 3:00 A.m. a bit loaded, I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.