Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lea96 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2013, 12:21 PM
    Want to find my fathers son
    My father Douglas Kruger was previously married to a lady named Moriena before he met my mum. Moriena fell pregnant with my fathers son Semore, but due to certain things she left my dad when she was pregnant and took on her maiden name.. I think Semore may be around 30 years old now. Id like to contact him and let him know my dad loved him and that he's passed on now

Check out some similar questions!

How does my 24 year old son add his fathers last name to his name? [ 6 Answers ]

Me & my husband were not married when my son was born. He has my maiden name... but wants to keep it and add his father's name to it. Now that my son is going to have a son come May, he wants to add his dads last name to his.

I live in Florida and my fathers son is in Indiana does my son have to go there? [ 4 Answers ]

I moved to Florida 3yrs ago.. my sons father is in Indiana and has not been much in his life when he has been it has been heartache for my little boy... so much to the point I have him in thearpy... and he has been bakeracked... now out of the blue my sons father wants to go to court to get...

How can I get my son's fathers parental rights taken from him? [ 2 Answers ]

I understand that there has to be a period of no child support or visitation? My son will be 3 next week and his father has been dealing with a drug habit since he was born (which I found out about after he was born). He is currently behind about $6,000 in child support, the only payments that...

Unmarried fathers right to his son [ 6 Answers ]

Good day, I have a son with a woman I did not marry but my understanding is I have a parental responisibility to him because he bears my last name and I signed his birth certificate. Can she take my son to another state or withhold visitation rights from me? What options are available to me?

Fathers rights to take his son? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello I was wondering what rights my boyfriend has to just take his son away from the mother? She is very unfit and spends her time parting instead of spending quality time with her son. She is a very violent girl and threatens me constantly. The child is almost 3 and speaks less than our 1 and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.