Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kinmantracie27 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2013, 12:08 PM
    I have a 6 year old son
    Hi I got a 6 year old son that when he has to go pee he does not feel it coming until last min this has been going on for years he has accidents all day and night if he ain't having accidents he is going per ever five minutes it's seems even if he has not drank anything what could be wrong and should I get him seen
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 20, 2013, 12:12 PM
    Sometimes physical bodies grow faster then their bladders. This may be the case with your youngster. Make him go to the bathroom at regular intervals. If it makes you feel more comfortable, take him to the doctor to rule out a medical issue.
    Kinmantracie27 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2013, 12:27 PM
    Thank you I may just take him to his doctor

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My 18 year old son is supposed to graduate this year but he skips classes... [ 6 Answers ]

My 18 year old son is so suppose to graduate this year but he skips classes all the time. His father and I have been divorced for the past 11 years, we have joint custody and we are trying to do what's best for him and our daughter. He stopped going by his father a few weeks ago and he refuses to...

My 3 year old son told me that a 9 year old girl massed with him what do I need to do [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, my 3 year old son told me that his 9 year old step sis was massing with his penis. I don't want to started trouble with her mama, but I want to know why she did that to my son and to make sure that she don't do it amy more. And to know how she new what she was doing could some one have made he...

9 year old Son touching his 5 year old brothers Penis [ 4 Answers ]

CONCERNED-- My wife just called me and said that she caught our 9yr old son touhing our 5yr old sons penis, AHHH! This is way too much, my gut reaction is to hurry home and get the belt! I know all children "play docotor" or get curious... but with your little brother? The younger one says that...

My 24 year old son got into a motorcycle accident a year back,now the passenger [ 11 Answers ]

Judgement against him, the bike had Insurance @ that time no repair bill was filed. Son had dotor bills, passenger was check-out but no injuries other than slight scraps (at that time).Now no longer boyfriend & girlfriend we think her parents got a lawyer to file paperwork. He doesn't live with...

View more questions Search