Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Story Writer Posts: 108, Reputation: 13

Nov 20, 2013, 10:07 AM
    Haircuts for winter
    The winter season has just set in.

So, the haircuts must change. Kindly suggest a nice haircut for me. I am a female of around 35 1/2 years of age and has lengthy silky black hair. You can share your experiences. All replies will get greenies.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Nov 20, 2013, 11:17 AM
    Aesthetically speaking, without know what you look like I can't even start to suggest a good hair cut. A pixie cut might look good on you or could look horrible, if you're the right body shape a bob will make you look like a snowman.

Also person preference, I have long hair and have always been partial to long hair. I would more likely recommend that. Also how cold does it get there? A perm, or something that will trap air close to the skull, might be better then flat ironed out. Might be something best discussed with your hair stylist or BFF.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 20, 2013, 12:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead View Post
    Aesthetically speaking, without know what you look like I can't even start to suggest a good hair cut. A pixie cut might look good on you or could look horrible, if you're the right body shape a bob will make you look like a snowman.

Also person preference, I have long hair and have always been partial to long hair. I would more likely recommend that. Also how cold does it get there? A perm, or something that will trap air close to the skull, might be better then flat ironed out. Might be something best discussed with your hair stylist or BFF.
    Yes. We have discussed hair styles with story writer before, but it is difficult to suggest a hair style or hair cut for someone else unless you are a stylist.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Nov 20, 2013, 01:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    Yes. We have discussed hair styles with story writer before, but it is difficult to suggest a hair style or hair cut for someone else unless you are a stylist.
    Which I am not. I have the same hair style that I have had for the last 10+ years. Braided and tied back.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 20, 2013, 03:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead View Post
    Which I am not. I have the same hair style that I have had for the last 10+ years. Braided and tied back.
    I am super short, wash and out the door!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 20, 2013, 03:15 PM
    I change my hair style all the time, and the color (although I never go drastic, I'm not cut out to be a blonde). I love changing my hair, it's one of the few things on my body that are easily changed.

Having said that, it all depends on your face shape, your body, your lifestyle. Asking a group of people what hairstyle you should have without being able to see you, is not possible. If you're willing to post a picture of your face we could give suggestions, but just going by a description, not possible.

Also, I really didn't like the part of your post where you stated that all replies would get greenies. Greenies are given for good accurate advice, not just for posting on a thread. So please, unless I actually help you, do not give me a greenie. It would be meaningless.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can anyone suggest me a website for haircuts that I can do for myself? [ 2 Answers ]

I need a website where I can teach myself to do all kinds of styles like something french like that and just to know how to do that cause I already looked around and I am hopping someone would suggest something good I you can help me than thank you so much I will appreciate it!!

Government haircuts [ 22 Answers ]

Both the Senate and the House have barbershops. The Senate barbershop is federally subsidized, while the House barbershop is a private for profit business. So which is more efficient? Which provides the best service for the lowest price? According to The Daily there's no contest . Cut...

Comment on these Jessica Alba HAIRCUTS... [ 8 Answers ]

I do not know whether I am permitted or not to start such type of discussion, but I saw pretty same in MEMBER DISCUSSIONS, and so I dared to plunge into this new discussion, in which I am inserting the snapshots of my favourite Hollywood diva Jessica ALBA, with different haircuts/styles. My appeal...

View more questions Search