Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Circusgirl1994 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2013, 09:49 AM
    Looking to buy silks to use outside?
    I am a beginner, I took areial classes last semester, two hours everyday for five months. Then I graduated and did NOTHING for six months. Lost a lot of strength and am just getting back "in the game" now. I only have classes once a week, for an hour so it's much different, and has been harder to get back to where I was. I want to get silks and use them outside since I have very low ceilings.

I know nothing about rigging, where to hang them, what type of tree, or anything really. Any advice would help. Thanks!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 20, 2013, 01:34 PM
    I don't know where you are located, but this is an international site. There isn't much on Google, tried there. The only thing I can suggest is ask your teacher from last semester where to buy and safe place to use them.

Using them outside may be a problem. Trees are no good because the rough bark will rip the silk, making it a dangerous adventure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tips for preparing to learn Aerial Silks [ 4 Answers ]

I know the question is fairly vague and I apologize but I've honestly never even touched the silks. But I really want to learn to use them. I think they're beautiful and elegant and powerful. And I also believe that they would help me get over my fear. However, I have a few things holding me back-...

Can I set up aerial silks outside? [ 9 Answers ]

Sooooo at my dance studio I am taking aerial silk classes, and there is only one class a week. But I love it so much, once a week is NOT enough lol I have thought about ordering silk online, but my ceilings aren't high enough to hang the silk from So I was thinking maybe I could hang them from a...

Where can I buy white truffle oil in Los Angeles? Or, is it better to buy it online [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I buy white truffle oil in Los Angeles? Or, is it better to buy it online?

Aerial silks 100$? [ 0 Answers ]

Can I have aerial silks for 100 dollars on the internet?

View more questions Search